(accidentally started this post under Courtney's log-in, but this is Jess writing)
One morning this week we had the tripod out, and Tallis got a hold of it. He was fascinated by the telescoping legs and little adjustments. After analyzing it thoroughly and showing it to Rhys, he asked to have the camera attached. First, he got Rhys to pose:
Then he took a photo of Rhys and I on the couch. His comment on this one was "You look like Heavenly Father and Jesus, because you're white and shining!" (Isn't it nice to have direct sunlight in our house again? Answer: YES, it is!)
At this point I stopped paying attention as I dealt with other things, and only later that night as I downloaded photos did I discover this endearing series. I may never get to stand behind a mirror as he looks in it, but this is pretty close!









No comments:
Post a Comment