Tallis thinks his daddy is the funniest person on earth! Almost anything Courtney does can inspire laughter in this little boy, including the dancing antics that Courtney dished out this afternoon during lunch. I should've videoed the dancing, but at least I got a good clip of the laughing!
2 comments:
jess, this is so cute! holly and i watched it about 50 times. holly learned how to start it over for herself. she liked to ask me why "baby tallis" is laughing. I would reply that "courtney is doing another one of his funny dances" and then she would giggle in memory of his bowling dance!
so cute! i love the blog! keep it up!
ps. can you put me on the list of people who are notified when a new post is created? somewhere in the permissions tab you can do that. thanks!
Now I'm laughing out loud because both of those boys are pretty funny! For the record, I also think that Courtney is one of the funniest guys on earth...besides my hubby, of course!
Post a Comment