13 April 2009

Easter Boy

On Easter morning Tallis was NOT in a mood to sit still for a photo, but I did get a shot that captures one of his personality quirks quite effectively - Tallis LOVES tags of any shape and size! He will find the tag on anything he can get his hands on and be fascinated with it for hours (almost). This little church outfit I bought still had the tags attached when I put it on him Sunday morning, much to his great delight. So, you don't get to see his cute face, but you get to see his cute quirk! I left the tags on until he ripped them off himself - those tags were his favorite (and only!) gift from the Easter Bunny this year. (It was about time I dished out a few dollars for a church outfit - he was getting to a point where he'd be wearing sweats and T-shirts to church if I didn't!)


2 comments:

Kara said...

What an adorable vest (and the kid in it!!!). :-)

Linsie said...

He is really so cute. His smile just makes my day. I have never met a kid who lights up the room with a bigger smile than he does! He's a keeper!