15 November 2009

Internet connection! - kind of

Wow, have I ever missed keeping up the blog. I have been working at preparing photos and videos and stories to upload, but I haven't had an internet connection to do any uploading. On Friday we finally got a phone (can't even tell you how much that means to me!) and last night I connected to a dial-up connection, while we wait to get a high-speed connection in place. So, while this will be painstaking and tedious for all the photo and video uploading I have to do, I can at least start to update our blog! I have at least 31 entries waiting to be posted! So, if you'll be patient, I'll get working on it ASAP.

To not keep you hanging any longer without some photos and/or news, here's a reasonably recent shot of our cute little man, from the first weekend in October. I hesitate to upload more or tell too many stories yet, because I plan on being sequential - starting at the beginning of the summer and working my way toward current.


Here is one piece of current news, though - we're expecting a baby again! He/she will arrive sometime in April. I've successfully made it through that tedious first trimester and we're nearing the halfway point. We're very excited and grateful. Tallis will have some adjusting to do, but isn't that the fate of all first children? :)
Until soon!

No comments: