01 November 2011

The Cutest Halloween I've Ever Seen

Tallis was a hit for Halloween this year, and it was the first year I've enjoyed Halloween since I was a kid. He wanted to be a robot, and was all gung-ho about his homemade costume, despite its discomfort, to the very end. He was an awesome "candybot"! Apparently, in case you were wondering, candybots are supposed to pose for pictures with fish lips.



Rhys, who is not so friendly to the idea of discomfort for the sake of awesomeness, made a very cute skeleton. He glows in the dark!



Today we're all on a sugar high, after the trick-or-treating festivities of last night. Since Tallis can't do peanuts and things like jaw breakers aren't quite toddler friendly, I've had my fill too! :) This post is short for the sake of making some "real" food for all of us before we crash. I'm gearing up for more blog posts soon. Until then!

No comments: