Celebrate!
I'm proud of that cake, people. Free hand. Say it with me: "FREE. HAND." But I should have taken the photo when it was first completed, before the black frosting started to bleed into the gray. Oh well. May Thomas forgive me.
What a sweet group of preschool buddies!
2013, age 3, was requested to be a train party. 2014? A penguin party. I have NO IDEA where he got that from. Since his birthday is just before Easter this year, I think we'll do an egg hunt and pretend they are penguin eggs. Get the kids some practice time before the big community egg hunt on Saturday. Is that cheating?
Grandma Hess came for a visit a few days after Rhys turned 3. We spent a beautiful April day on the slopes at Alyeska Resort for the annual Slush Cup. We were too far away from the action to get any good photos of crazily costumed skiers flying into a pool of icy water.
Grandma treated us to lunch at the Bake Shop.
Something to know about Rhys: he LOVES eating snow. Yum!
Don't let me forget to post Birthday #4 BEFORE we get to Birthday #5, okay? My focus and accomplishment on this blog amaze me.
No comments:
Post a Comment