Born 3:54 AM on Friday, April 16
6 pounds, 0 ounces
20 inches long
A very fast, easy and uncomplicated delivery!
Mom and baby are doing great, though Rhys had to spend a day and a half in the NICU because of low blood sugar levels to start. We're glad to all be home and getting adjusted. More photos and some video later. Sleep comes first!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad birth went so well. Bummer he had to go to NICU! I am so glad he is well. Beautiful family.
gorgeous baby, glad to hear you're all home!
Congratulations!!! I'm glad I came to the blog. I saw your post on FB and wondered what you meant by Rhys. :) :) :)
Glad it went so well. Tallis looks like such a big boy and mom and dad look so happy. :) Hope you are getting adjusted and settled back at home and that everyone stays healthy.
Love,
Trina
Congrats, Larsens! Your family looks great--we look forward to meeting Rhys!
Post a Comment