Sad, so sad, but so necessary. I could not keep that kid still through a diaper change without drastic measures. What fun. (Will Tallis hold this post against me some day? Sorry, kid.)
22 December 2009
Another Take on the Diaper Pin
We don’t use diaper pins of the metal and plastic variety at our house. No, our diaper pins are inspired by WWF. Luckily, the need for them has been greatly reduced in the last few months, but at the beginning of the summer when Tallis was really trying out his newfound mobility, this is what our diaper changes looked like, on a consistent basis. Now they are more rare, but not abolished completely.



Sad, so sad, but so necessary. I could not keep that kid still through a diaper change without drastic measures. What fun. (Will Tallis hold this post against me some day? Sorry, kid.)
Sad, so sad, but so necessary. I could not keep that kid still through a diaper change without drastic measures. What fun. (Will Tallis hold this post against me some day? Sorry, kid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment