When we took the second photo he was totally bewildered at what the weird contraption was that he was sitting on, and he would not lay back and relax. And because in the first photo I didn’t get a full shot of the chair, the comparison fails slightly, but there’s still no doubting that Tallis has outgrown that chair! It was broken and duct-taped together, and now it’s in a trash heap somewhere, so that’s the last of our bouncy chair comparison photos!
21 December 2009
Bouncy Chair Comparison
I remember having written last spring that I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison of Tallis in his infant bouncy chair. The first photo was taken when Tallis was 3 weeks old, the second at 10 months.


When we took the second photo he was totally bewildered at what the weird contraption was that he was sitting on, and he would not lay back and relax. And because in the first photo I didn’t get a full shot of the chair, the comparison fails slightly, but there’s still no doubting that Tallis has outgrown that chair! It was broken and duct-taped together, and now it’s in a trash heap somewhere, so that’s the last of our bouncy chair comparison photos!
When we took the second photo he was totally bewildered at what the weird contraption was that he was sitting on, and he would not lay back and relax. And because in the first photo I didn’t get a full shot of the chair, the comparison fails slightly, but there’s still no doubting that Tallis has outgrown that chair! It was broken and duct-taped together, and now it’s in a trash heap somewhere, so that’s the last of our bouncy chair comparison photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment